Episode 2 Live from La Marzocco’s Accademia del Caffè Espresso in Tuscany
La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 2nd episode of Coffee Encounters, live from Accademia del Caffè Espresso.
Home Baristas! Join us virtually in Tuscany this weekend for Coffee Encounters—a live event from La Marzocco’s Accademia del Caffè Espresso. Together, we’ll journey through through a segment titled ‘Latte art is not an art’ hosted by Nora Smahelova followed by the history of La Fiorenza, the first espresso machine by Officine Fratelli Bambi. Other sessions include how to purchase quality coffee, the negroni cocktail with one of Italy’s top 10 bartenders, Julian Biondi. We will also explore cooking with Benedetta Carcasci, how to choose the right water for your espresso machine, as well as virtually sharing a cup of coffee with Greg Scace to discuss the PID and thermal stability.
About the event
Coffee Encounters is a series of episodes revolving around coffee, presented by La Marzocco Home and live streamed once a month from Accademia del Caffè Espresso.
How to Watch
Sign ups are open from now to March 29th. RSVP using this link. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a link to stream the event once it goes live. The live stream will begin airing on Friday, March 26 at 1:00 AM PST and will be available for 48 hours.
- Latte Art is not an Art / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
- La Fiorenza, the First Espresso Machine by Officine Fratelli Bambi/ Lavinia Caini, Marketing Coordinator at La Marzocco and Francesco Zagli, Area Manager
- How to Purchase Quality Coffee / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso and Massimo Battaglia, Research Coffee Leader
- The Negroni Cocktail Recipe / Julian Biondi, top 10 Italian bartenders
- Cooking with Benedetta / Benedetta Carcasci, Food Experience Ambassador at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
- How to Choose the Right Water for Your Machine / Enrico Wurm, Product Improvement Manager at La Marzocco
- A Cup of Coffee with Greg Scace: Thermal Stability and PID / Scott Guglielmino, Product Manager at La Marzocco and Greg Scace, creator of the “scace device”
- The Literary Corner / Massimo Battaglia, Research Coffee Leader
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
La Marzocco Home team