Episode 2 Live from La Marzocco’s Accademia del Caffè Espresso in Tuscany
La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 2nd episode of Coffee Encounters, live from Accademia del Caffè Espresso.
Home Baristas! Join us virtually in Tuscany next weekend for Coffee Encounters—a live event from La Marzocco’s Accademia del Caffè Espresso. Together, we’ll journey through through the history of how the Linea Mini was and designed and created, discover some of the technology behind it. Other sessions include Latte Art tutorials from the La Marzocco Accademia team, cocktail and food pairing ideas from champion mixologist Julian Biondi and Accademia’s Benedetta Carcasci, coffee processing methods and a tour of the beautiful Accademia Greenhouse, as well as a literary corner segment with tips and recommendations for book lovers.
About the event
How to Watch
Sign ups are open from February 17th to February 28th. RSVP using this link. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a link to stream the event once it goes live. The live stream will air on Friday, February 26 at 3:00 PM PST and will be available for 48 hours (Friday, Feb 26 at 3:00 PM PST through Sunday, Feb 28 at 3:00 PM PST).
- Mixology and food pairing experience / Benedetta Carcasci – Food experience ambassador at Accademia del caffè espresso and Julian Biondi – Top 10 Italian bartenders
- Latte art is not an art / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Different processing methods on green and roasted coffee / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso and Massimo Battaglia – Research coffee leader
- A star is born, history of the Linea Mini / Silvia Bartoloni – Community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Designing the Linea Mini / Riccardo Gatti – R&D manager at La Marzocco
- Discover the Pro Touch technology / Stefano Della Pietra – Product Designer at La Marzocco
- Accademia greenhouse: interesting facts/ Massimo Battaglia – research coffee leader
- The literary corner / Silvia Bartoloni – Community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
La Marzocco Home team