- This event has passed.
November 11, 2021 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
Espresso Tasting Experiment Class$10
This is an introductory class into the world of tasting espresso. The class will be centered around an interactive espresso tasting experiment for everyone attending! Join the La Marzocco home team for an engaging educational hang out to find your personal favorite style of espresso.
“King County requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test for our space.
Accepted forms include:
– CDC Covid-19 vaccine record or photo of a vaccine card
– Printed certificate or QR code from MyIRMobile.com
– Other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
You can also show digital or printed documentation of the results from one of the following administered tests within the previous 3 days:
– A negative FDA-approved molecular test (also called a PCR test)
– A negative FDA-approved antigen test (also called a rapid test)
– Unfortunately, we cannot accept self-administered or home tests”
- Caffe Vita / KEXP in Seattle Center
472 1st Ave N,
Seattle, WA 98109 United States
You may also be interested in...
ChefSteps Free Espresso Course
Together with ChefSteps and coffee expert Charles Babinski, we created a first-of-its-kind, comprehensive class on all things espresso.
Chat one-on-one with La Marzocco Home about a variety of topics, including espresso theory, latte art, machine maintenance, Linea Mini, GS3, and more.