La Marzocco Home is committed to making sure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we want to make it right. Generally we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee where we will take back your purchase and refund you for the price of the machine minus any free shipping. This can sometimes include taking equipment back or exchanging it for a different machine. In order to return a machine or exchange it, you will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Agreement by calling us. You will be responsible for shipping espresso machines and grinders back to La Marzocco in order to qualify for a return or exchange. We do not offer free returns or exchanges on espresso machines or grinders.
How to obtain a Return Merchandise Agreement
– You must first call or email us in order to receive your RMA number before shipping back your espresso machine or grinder.
– After we have received your request we will send you instructions on sending back your espresso machine or grinder. You must write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
– We will not accept boxes that do not have a RMA number on them. They will be returned to sender.
Your responsibilities when returning merchandise:
– In order for La Marzocco Home to accept a return or an exchange, you must be responsible for shipping the equipment back to us. We will not issue call tags because this would make us the responsible shipper.
– If you are shipping back an espresso machine, you must empty the water from the boilers. Draining instructions will be included with the RMA number and our Solutions department will be available for any questions.
– You pay the cost of shipping the equipment back to La Marzocco
– When possible please keep the original packing materials that come with the equipment.
When we accept your shipment we will inspect your machine or grinder to verify:
– The equipment is clean and in “like new” condition with no signs of damage or abuse.
– All materials shipped with the equipment including manuals, accessories, packing materials should be returned
We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee if any of the above criteria are not met. The cost of free shipping and any promotional items will be deducted from the refunded amount for returns.